Water Line Emergency Services
An unexpected disruption to a municipal water line system creates unwanted inconvenience, substantial risk of damage, and service interruption to transportation and local area residents.
The Mickie Service Company team is dedicated to the needs of our local communities and is on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are prepared and equipped to respond to urgent municipal water line emergencies and complete necessary pipeline repair services.
Mickie Service Advantage
- Highly experienced team
- Broad array of basic emergency water pipeline services which can be assembled to provide the most efficient and effective repair solution
- Strong partnership relationships with contractors that can provide additional specialized skills and fast response on needed materials and equipment
- Excellent safety procedures and capabilities - resulting in outstanding safety record
- Dedicated project management and field staff
- Strong collaborative approach to design/installation alternatives
- Extensive working relationships with applicable inspectors
Emergency Service Areas
Our service area for municipal water line emergency services is the greater Houston area.
What is a water main?
Water mains are pipes that carry safe water to homes and businesses for drinking, cooking, bathing, and other everyday activities.
More about Emergency Services
What are the common causes of water main breaks?
In addition to normal deterioration caused by aging equipment, other factors in water main breaks include:
- Previous repairs
- Variations in water pressure
- Seasonal temperature changes
How to know when a water main breaks?
We frequently monitor water pressure throughout local systems, a noticeable drop in system pressure often indicates a problem. However, typically the local streets and sanitation department is notified by local residents.
What type of emergency water line repair services can Mickie Service Company provide?
We have an inventory of equipment and material on-hand, along with certified experts available to identify and help solve the problem. Fixing the break could involve hot tapping, valve insertion services or other emergency pipeline repair support.