Storm and Sanitary Sewer Installations
Mickie Service focuses primarily on the connection of private storm/sanitary sewer to the public infrastructure. We are experienced and licensed to work on gravity fed as well as force main sewers.
Our storm sewer and sanitary installation services include:
- Permitting Service
- Turnkey Installation including all excavation backfill and Service Line installation
- Lift Stations
- Sewer Taps and Manholes
- Street removal and restoration as necessary
- Management of Testing and Inspection
Mickie Service Advantage
- Highly experienced team
- Excellent safety procedures and capabilities - resulting in an outstanding safety record
- Dedicated project management and field staff
- Full time permitting management and extensive knowledge of permitting requirements, process steps, and "gotchas"
- Strong collaborative approach to design/installation alternatives
- Detailed Pre-Job construction review process
- Extensive working relationships with applicable inspectors
- Long-standing partnership with manhole partners
Water Meter Service Areas
Mickie Service provides sewer installation in Greater Houston Municipalities that do not perform this service on their own. We also provide meter installation for MUD Operators - however, this service is performed for the MUD or District Operator - not the GC/Private Contractor
Ready To Start Your Project?
Leveraging our core capabilities in water main tapping – we now provide line stops, insertion valves, and private fire line installation.